95% of all bloggers out there make pennies from affiliate marketing. It’s because they are not aware of the best ways to maximize revenue from their blog. I’m always amazed at how many different ways there are to make money on the internet. It seems like I come across a new one every day.
It’s called Maxblogpress Ninja Affiliate.
If you run a blog, or even a website set up like an underlying blog, you can install a WordPress Software Plugin that Automatically convert keywords on your wordpress blog into money making affiliate links. Also manage, track, cloak and shorten unlimited number of affiliate links from one central location of Maxblogpress Ninja Affiliate.
But it gets better than that. Writing a blog takes time, lots of time. However, there are services that need your blog, so they can post their content. These services are used by other publishers and website owners to get backlinks to their site – very similar to how someone would post an article on an ezine with backlinks to their site.
One such site is called AMA, which we’ve discussed and reviewed here.
You give them access to post on your blog, and they give you content. I love how the internet is always bringing together needs and wants.
So how can you use this? Easy!
You simply upload this Maxblogpress plugin to your wordpress blog, and plug it into the AMA network of blogs. They’ll post content, and you can do 2 things. First, you get a Google Adsense account, and plug in your Adsense code into the site. As your site gets traffic, you’ll get revenue from Google. Next, you open the Maxblogpress plug in and enter in the key words you want to link to certain affiliate programs.
This is where you can get creative. As they post various articles on your site, for various topics, you can peruse hot selling affiliate products from clickbank, and set it up so that if the word ‘blog’ is used for example, that it enters your affiliate link to a blog product. Or better yet, your affiliate marketing site where you sell these products in more detail.
I know it sounds confusing, but it’s actually not that bad. The key is to start with little steps at a time and to do a little bit towards your goal every day. That’s the best way to manage huge workloads.
More on the MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate plugin:
- Easy Affiliate Link Management – You can easily give each affiliate link an easy-to-remember name..
- Flexible Link Management – Accepts every affiliate link format out there, so you don’t have to waste time with various affiliate marketing tools..
- Create Professional Redirect Links – Use professional looking redirect links that let your prospects know you’re a pro marketer..
- Manage Links by Groups – Too many affiliate links? Ninja Affiliate allows you to easily create different groups to manage your links..
- Prevent “Affiliate Theft” – Cloak your affiliate links to prevent link theft and affiliate sabotage. No one will ever steal your hard-earned commissions again..
- Insert Affiliate Links Directly – Add your affiliate links directly for your WordPress blog editor – you’ll never have to hunt for links again..
- Transform Keywords to Links – Automatically turn keywords in your blog to affiliate links. You can set a limit too, so your posts don’t look like a spam blog!
- Advanced Display Options – Ninja Affiliate allows you to display any text you want in your web browser’s status bar..
- Use “No-Follow” Links – Control your link juice and escape punishment from Big Daddy Google with ninja precision. In fact, you can control your links any way you want to..
These reasons alone make the MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate plugin a useful tool on your website – if your goal is to make money… Click here to get started now: